Quiz Answer Key & Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is the name of a song released by Five Finger Death Punch? It shares its name with a motto from the state where the band originated.
Responder:birth struggleThe phrase "Battle Born" is associated with the state of Nevada. This is because Nevada is one of two states (the other being West Virginia) that were granted statehood during the American Civil War. The motto can be found on the national flag.
Five Finger Death Punch was formed in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2005. It consists of lead singer Ivan Moody and rhythm guitarist Zoltan Bathory, who are the only two original band members to remain with the group through the end of 2019. The song "Battle Born" was first released as a single on September 10, 2013.
2. What is the name of Five Finger Death Punch's first studio album? Includes songs like "Death Before Dishonor" and "The Devil's Own".
Responder:The way of the fistFive Finger Death Punch's debut studio album is titled The Way of the Fist. It was first released on August 18, 2007. It featured Matt Snell on bass, Jeremy Spencer on drums and Darrell Roberts on lead guitar. Some other notable tracks on this album are "The Bleeding" and "Never Enough", the latter of which was released as a bonus track when the album was re-released in 2008.
3. "A company that's always on the run. A destiny, oh it's the rising sun. I was born with a shotgun in my hands. Behind the gun I will offer my last stand, yes. That's why they call me. .."Based on the letter above, what should people call it? It's from a song on Five Finger Death Punch's album War Is the Answer.
Responder:Bad society"That's why they call me... Bad Company, I can't deny it." "Bad Company" is a song from the album "War is the Answer" by Five Finger Death Punch. War is the Answer is the band's second studio album. It was first released on September 22, 2009.
Other notable songs on "War is the Answer" are "Walk Away", "Far From Home" and "Succubus". Jason Hook took over the lead guitar role for this album after problems with Darrell Roberts. While it has become a popular Five Finger Death Punch song, "Bad Company" is actually a cover of the song.
It was originally recorded in 1973 by a British rock band of the same name.
4. Walt Disney's character Lilo may have been a secret fan of Five Finger Death Punch. She firmly believes in ohana. What does that mean? The answer is the name of another song on the War Is the Answer album.
Responder:no one is left behindAccording to Lilo from the Walt Disney film Lilo and Stitch, "Ohana means family. Family means no one is left behind or forgotten.” “No One Get's Left Behind” is another track released on Five Finger Death Punch's album War Is the Answer. The song isn't really a message about family, however, but appears to be a message against unjustified wars, particularly those waged by the United States.
5. "You can be me and I will be you. You can live like a star. I'll take my sanity and you'll take the glory I am..." Can you identify the name of Five Finger Death? Punch song with the lyrics above? It appears on the album entitled "American Capitalist".
Responder:under and over itAmerican Capitalist is the third studio album by Five Finger Death Punch. It was first released on October 11, 2011. This album also featured a new bass player named Chris Kael. In the opening of the music video for "Under and Over It", Ivan slaps the director after he finishes filming, looking for "more poise".
The band then throws a huge party on a Las Vegas rooftop, complete with scantily clad women and alcohol. Other notable tracks on "American Capitalist" are "Back for More" and "The Pride".
6. Five Finger Death Punch's song "Coming Down" deals with a very sensitive subject. The song's music video even provides the audience with a phone number to ask for help on the matter. What is the subject of the song?
Responder:Suicide"Coming Down" was also a song included on Five Finger Death Punch's "American Capitalist" album. Watching the music video for "Coming Down" might make you cry. The video focuses on two teenagers, a boy and a girl, who are contemplating suicide.
At the beginning of the video, the boy tries to commit suicide in front of his parents, while the girl tries to overdose on pills. The boy is shown to be subject to constant bullying. In addition, he appeared to be at odds with his father.
It was also revealed that the girl was harassed through social networks. She also seemed to have issues with her mother and seemed very critical of her looks. The video emphasizes the need for friends to help when such problems arise.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline number is listed at the bottom of the video.
7. "With open arms I stand alone. I'm not a hero and I'm not made of stone. Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of _____ and on the right side of _____. " The above letter is missing a few words. Can you identify the correct one of the following options? The song is from a Five Finger Death Punch album released in 2013.
Responder:heaven HellThe lyrics are from the song "Wrong Side of Heaven" which appears on Five Finger Death Punch's fourth studio album The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell. This album was released in two parts. The first part was released on July 30, 2013 and contained the tracks "Wrong Side of Heaven", "Anywhere but Here" and "Lift Me Up".
The second part of the album was released on November 19, 2013 and includes the aforementioned song "Battle Born".
8. "There's so much f***ing weight on my shoulders, I'm just trying to live my [censored] life. I should be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Put a smile on my face but there's a demon in there". Can you tell how the singer is "feeling"? It's the name of a song from Five Finger Death Punch's Got Your Six album.
Responder:Jekyll and Hyde"Oh me, me, there's a devil in there! Oh me, me, like Jekyll and Hyde!" The song "Jekyll and Hyde" is featured on Five Finger Death Punch's sixth studio album, Got Your Six. It was released on September 4, 2015. Other notable tracks on this album include "Wash It All Away" and "My Nemesis".
9. According to another song on the Five Finger Death Punch album "Got Your Six", which of the following statements should you "question"?
Responder:at"Question Everything" is another song from the "Got Your Six" album by Five Finger Death Punch. The album's deluxe edition, released on July 22, 2016, included a new song titled "I Apologize". During his career, Five Finger Death Punch lead singer Ivan Moody was known to struggle with alcoholism, which sometimes affected his performance on stage.
The song was written by Moody as an apology to those negatively affected by his grief.
10. "Wake me up when this is over, I'm tired of living life like it's a dream. Please wake me up when it's over, I'm sick of living in the middle here...” What are the two words? along with the letter you see above? It's the name of a song by Five Finger Death Punch that appears on the album And Justice for None.
Responder:I himI Refuse appears on Five Finger Death Punch's seventh studio album entitled And Justice for None. Released on May 18, 2018, it will be the last to feature Jeremy Spencer as the band's drummer. Jeremy Spencer was forced to leave the band after injuring his back.
He was replaced by Charlie Engen. Other notable tracks on And Justice for None include Sham Pain and a cover of The Offspring's Gone Away.
This quiz has been reviewed by the publisher of FunTriviaAgonybefore connecting.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.